Quartzsite Town Park
East Senter and Plymouth Avenue
Quartzsite, AZ 85346
With the volunteer support from our community, the park staff is able to keep our park clean and in good working order.
We accept donations towards the continuous improvement of our facilities, your generosity and contributions can be made at Town Hall.
Park & Recreation Facility Fees
Park Rules Park Use Permit
Alcoholic Beverage Permit
The Town of Quartzsite Park Rules and Regulations
• Park users must abide by all rules and restrictions
• Park hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. No one is allowed in the park after 10 p.m. except during a scheduled activity or Town event.
• No excessive noise. If excessive noise occurs, your deposit may not be reimbursed.
• All pets must be on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pets.
• Park only in designated areas.
• Maximum speed limit inside the park is 15 miles per hour.
• Vehicles are not allowed inside the park, except on designated roads and parking areas. ATV and other off-road vehicles
are not allowed in the park unless the vehicle is authorized by the Department of Motor Vehicles, and then only on designated roads and designated parking areas.
• Do not damage or misuse any temporary or permanent fixture. Do not destroy, disturb, injure, remove or alter a nautural feature, trees, shrubs, wildflowers, public building,
sign equipment, or any other structure or property.
• No domestic or commercial garbage dumping. No littering. Each person or group is responsible for cleaning the area of the park they use.
• No camping. No overnight RV parking except when authorized.
• No fires, except in grills.
• No firearms, BB guns, blow guns, air soft guns, slingshots, archery, firecrackers, rockets or fireworks.
• No alcoholic beverages can be consumed south of Senter Street, without a permit, except within 100 feet of the baseball park concession stand.
• Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold without a special event liquor license.
• NO glass containers.
• Children eight years and younger must be supervised by an adult at all times.